Millions of people are using social media and i am one of them. Social media has been considered positive factor for many as it helps people to stay connected with family and friends. a. Although social media is indeed positive thing it can become an addiction and affect our daily life.Social media can be a huge distraction from your work, studies or to things you needed to do. Some people whose addicted to social media tends to not do things at home or in school because of being busy online, and only letting themselves get drown in social world with social media sites. There are disadvantages and disadvantages in using social media according to http://www.techmaish.com some of this are the following :
- Connectivity – The first and main advantage of the social media is connectivity. People from anywhere can connect with anyone. Regardless of the location and religion.
- Education – Social media has a lot of benefits for the students and teachers. It is very easy to educate from others who are experts and professionals via the social media.
- Help – You can share your issues with the community to get help.
- Cyberbullying – Since anyone can create a fake account and do anything without being traced, it has become quite easy for anyone to bully on the Internet.
- Hacking – Personal data and privacy can easily be hacked and shared on the Internet.
- Health Issues – The excess usage of social media can also have a negative impact on the health.
But when realizes that you lose in touch with the reality that’s going on in your life, may be its time for you to cut your activity in social media.
There are lots of things to do to be socialized why do you stick in social media? if you can do it personally. You can join programs involving socialization such as leadership development program not only you can socialize but it can also help you to hone you skills in and abilities with the activities they have. If you have so much time you can join outreach programs it can help you in knowing better our society where we live in. Don’t waste time, enjoy your life to the fullest.
Thank you for reading…